The Moxi Jack combines classic roller skate design with modern materials and features to create a high-performance boot designed to withstand the stresses of ramp, park and aggressive street skating. The rich Jade suede upper is backed throughout for additional support in all directions. Ankle padding and a soft, genuine Shearling tongue lining make the Jack as comfortable as it is strong, and a lace bar stabiliser helps prevent unwanted tongue rotation while skating. Thoughtful touches such as solid metal hooks, wax-infused laces and a unique backstay design featuring the signature Moxi “M” round out the Jack and ensure that no detail is overlooked. Stiff and supportive, approximately 10 hours of break-in time is recommended to form the Jack to the shape and contours of your movements.
- Reinforced double split leather suede upper
- Moxi Dri-Lex™ lining
- PVC unit outsole and heel
- Genuine Shearling tongue lining
- Unique Moxi “M” backstay with finger loop
- Anti-rotational lace bar stabilizer
- Ankle padding
- Triple reinforced eyestay
- Metal hooks
- Waxed laces
- Available sizes:
Sizes:Mens's 4-11 (Ladies go down one size) - Medium Width
Want options? You can now order a mismatched pair or a Jack in your favourite Lolly/Citrus colours!
Additional Charges will apply to customs!
- Color changes
- Only Lolly suede colours are available as substitutes for Jade suede
- Backstay cannot be changed from white leather
- No other accents can be changed – only the suede colour can be changed
- Split sizing, width changes and non-stock sizes are available upon request
- All custom orders are non-returnable so choose wisely
Please email email@example.com for any questions with custom orders