or make 4 interest-free payments of $114.99 AUD
fortnightly with More info
Channel Islands is one of the most influential brands in the surf world, so when they got together with one of the most influetial surfskate brands we knew it would result in something incredible. Al Merrick is the founder and master designer of the Channel Islands surfboards, designing the most classic boards in surf history, and thats why he teamed up with Carver.
The new 'Happy Everyday' fills a need in every surfskater’s quiver: the everyday shortboard. This board was designed for high performance on the majority of terrain the majority of us skate every day, the Happy Everyday.
- Carver x Channel Islands - 'Happy Everyday' Model
- Size: 9.75" x 30.75" (WB: 16.75")
- Al Merrick Collaboration
- White Colourway w/ Yellow Accents
- Custom Sustainable Reformed Timber
- Mellow Concave w/ Pointed Nose & Flat Kick
- Raw Front 'CX' OR 'C7' System w/ C2 Rear Truck
- Roundhouse Smoke 69mm 78a Concave Wheels
- Built-In Bearings
- Die-Cut Carver Black Griptape